If you have onePlace and want to use its data in WordPress,
this plugin is for you
- connect to your oneplace server with api key & token
- Is working with any oneplace wordpress plugin
Feedback and support
I would be happy to receive your feedback to improve this plugin.
Please let me know through support forums if you like it.
Also you can contact me on my personal page Verein onePlace or even visit Github of WP PLC Connect where you can find all the development code of this plugin.
I hope it is useful for you and look forward to reading your reviews! 😉 Thanks!
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Enable the settings you want in “WP PLC Connect” in the OnePlace Menu in Settings Panel
- What can I do with this plugin?
Link your onePlace API to your WordPress Website.
- How do I setup this plugin?
Just install and activate. no setup or configuration yet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP PLC Connect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP PLC Connect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- better error handling
- support for wp_editor fields in onePlace Plugin Settings
- extensions for api calls
- no more hardcoded paths
- ajax requests over admin-ajax.php
- no more includes of core files
- all input sanitized
- first public stable