If you have onePlace and want to use its data in WordPress,
this plugin is for you
- connect to your oneplace server with api key & token
- Is working with any oneplace wordpress plugin
Feedback and support
I would be happy to receive your feedback to improve this plugin.
Please let me know through support forums if you like it.
I hope it is useful for you and look forward to reading your reviews! 😉 Thanks!
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Enable the settings you want in “WP PLC Connect” in the OnePlace Menu in Settings Panel
- What can I do with this plugin?
Link your onePlace API to your WordPress Website.
- How do I setup this plugin?
Just install and activate. no setup or configuration yet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP PLC Connect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- better error handling
- support for wp_editor fields in onePlace Plugin Settings
- extensions for api calls
- no more hardcoded paths
- ajax requests over admin-ajax.php
- no more includes of core files
- all input sanitized
- first public stable