- Keep updated! http://nexus.zteo.com/tag/sweet-justice/
- This plugin can be used to justify text on your WordPress blog.
- You can modify your templates to contain the css classes required,
- Or you can insert a shortcode in your posts/pages to activate it.
- Please note that the script is currently very picky and will only justify pure text.
- This plugin is released under the BSD license, like the original script found at http://github.com/aristus/sweet-justice
- Credits for the script itself should be attributed to email@example.com
- Expand this plugin’s archive content to wp-content/plugins/
- Go to Administration > Plugins and activate this plugin.
- In your posts/pages, use this syntax:
- Or update your template to contain the classes recognized by Sweet Justice where you wish to justify text;
< … class=”sweet-justify”>…
Three classes are handled:
- sweet-justice -> justify and handle hyphens for text contained in this element
- sweet-hyphens -> only handle hyphens
- justice-denied -> disable justifying and handling hyphens — useful for a child element
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Sweet Justice” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Sweet Justice” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.