You can query core, plugin, and themes individually, or check all at once.
It defines four new methods:
- xmlrpcCoreUpdateCheck – checks core, returns true/false
- xmlrpcPluginUpdateCheck – checks plugins, returns true/false
- xmlrpcThemeUpdateCheck – checks themes, returns true/false
- xmlrpcUpdatesCheck – checks all of the above, returns an array of trues/falses.
The plugin was created primarily for WPUpCheck (http://trog.qgl.org/wpupcheck/), a simple
Windows application that remotely polls a WordPress site to see if updates are available.
- Install from WordPress plugins directory and activate. No further configuration required.
- Upload the extracted plugin to its own directory within the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“XML-RPC Update Check” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “XML-RPC Update Check” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.