This plugin lets you created email subscription popups using Mailchimp. You can customize the design and configure behaviour of the popup on different triggers like on page load, after time delay, when back button is clicked, when a link is clicked or after reading a certain part of article.
You can view the subscriber’s emails in your Mailchimp account.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly
- Activate Mailchimp Subscription Popup through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Mailchimp Subscription Popup now appears in your dashboard
- Click on Mailchimp Subscription Popup in your dashboard
- View the tutorial video and click on ‘Got it. Thanks’ button
- Select the Email Popup Theme you want
- Connect with your Mailchimp account
- Select your email list, to which new subscribers will be added
- Choose if you want users name
- Change components to suit your website and usage
- Click Save my design button at top right to continue
- Now you will be shown a screen with how your popup is triggered. Click the blue button Click here to save to save the popup.
- Your popup is now saved!
- Test the popup by going to any page on your website and moving the mouse towards the close button of the browser
- The popup will load and on entering name and email, the popup will add the user to your selected subscriber list on Mailchimp, which you can view in your Mailchimp Dashboard.
- In case it does not work, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- My popup does not work
Please contact us on email@example.com. We will get back to you in 24 hours.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Yeloni Customizable Popup for Mailchimp” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?