Debug Log Parser is a tool to parse your wordpress debug-file and manage your error-handling.
Debug Log Parser shows up the last errors summarized on the dashboard.
- Define your own colour for different errors.
- Control your error-handling
- See the last errors summarized on the dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Please check, if the Debug Log Parser has right to write in wp-config.php
- After activating the plugin, my dashboard shows a blank site?
This means that Debug Log Parser needs to much memory, go to settings and set a lower memory limit.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Debug Log Parser” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Debug Log Parser” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Version