An Easy progress bar is a visual representation to let the users know approximately how long the article will take them to complete. It can be used where you want like top, bottom.
- You can Opt the post types for which post or page easy porgressbar will be displayed.
- Position can be set top, bottom as per requirement.
- Foreground color
- Background color
- Progress bar height
How to Use?
- One Step Setup to get up and running, Just Go to
WP-Admin -> Settings -> easy PB for WPto configure the plugin.
- Simply enable wherever you want to display Post/Page easy progress Bar from the listed options, that’s it!
- Install Easy ProgressBar either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the easy ProgressBar settings and set your options as per requirement.
No questions yet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy ProgressBar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0 ( 10 March 2021)
- Initial Release