Make unlimited playlists and add unlimited videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook or any .MP4, .OGV, .WebM links or uploads.
- Sidebar playlist. Playlist below player on mobile.
- Masonry grid.
- Blog style ( Simple list ).
- Single video.
- Many more in PRO version (50% off now)
- Easy builder ( User experience & usability are our first priority – this also results in less support questions ).
- Beautifully responsive (IT’S 2017).
- RTL support.
- Feature suggestions are implemented quickly.
- Loads files only if shortcode is present.
- Quick translation form for UI terms.
This plugin fetches video title, description, thumbnails, duration automatically upon entering YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook URLs.
- Extracts duration from uploaded or directly linked video files.
Same video controls no matter the source of video ( except Vimeo for the moment ) .
- Stream social media videos with Social Frames addon – Works with Free version too. (Free for limited time)
Don’t let visitors leave your site for other video hosting websites.
Support : We’ll respond to your issue within 3-18 hours.
Write to us at support [at] plugin.builders for support.
- Upload Frames folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin in Plugins page.
- Go to Frames page from the admin menu in left sidebar.
- Create playlist, add videos.
You’ll see a generated shortcode below the playlist name that looks like
[frames playlist=1], paste it in your posts.
Contributors & Developers
“Frames Video Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Frames Video Player” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added autoplay feature.
- Fixed poster upload issue.
- Improved default themes.
- Shortcode UI.
- Social sharing.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Normalizes image heights.
- Show single video.
- Masonry grid theme.
- Some style changes.
- Initial release.