Podium Web Suite offers a collection of tools designed to help local businesses optimize their websites for conversion and connect with their customers through the channel they prefer — text.
After connecting your website to Podium, local businesses are empowered to:
- Generate more conversations with potential customers using Webchat
- Build a text marketing list with simple, high-converting Website Pop-Ups
- Delight website visitors with a modern customer experience
To install and activate the Podium plugin:
- Click Add New under Plugins in the left menu, and search “Podium.” Select the Podium plugin, and click Install and Activate.
- After it’s installed, go to the Podium plugin settings by selecting Podium under Settings in the left menu.
- Copy your unique Podium code, and paste into the plugin text box.
- Click Save Changes.
You can access help articles by visiting our Help Center , or you can call or text us at +1 (833) 276-3486.
Contributors & Developers
“Podium” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Podium” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.