- Add some buttons to tiny admin editor (sup, sub, hr, html cleaner, fonts selector).
- Add buttons for colorisation item WoW (poor, normal, commun, rare, epic, legend, artefact)
- add Youtube buttons
Automatic generate some shortcodes for Youtube (version 2 and 3), automatic generates some shortcodes for colorisation items for Blizzard/wowhead/Magelo items links. Enqueue option for one of this Tooltips (Magelo or wowhead).
You may changes at any times option wowhead
<--> magelo and all your tip-bubble effect already published works fine without changes.
You may use all classes with html tag
You may use all classes outside the admin editor buttons (with html tag – text colorization)
<p class="epic">Your text here....</p>
You may use this outside the admin editor (on a forum – manual shortcode)
[item name="Spiritwalker's Cuirass" url="http://www.wowhead.com/item=78724" class="epic"]
- Upload ‘tinywowcolor’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Define few attributs and selector on page option > Appearence > Tiny WoW Youtube.
View forum support on WordPress for more information
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tiny WoW colors” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tiny WoW colors” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- replace echo by wp_enqueue_script for wowhead and magelo
- Code review
- Add languages support
- Fix folder name
- Original review